Monday, October 12, 2020

I've just published my latest book: TOPSY-TURVY WORLD

It's dedicated to the subject of vegan anarchy and highlights the madness of this world showing that what is mostly considered normal is actually abnormal.

Topsy-Turvy World
This is the final tome in a series of 4 books I am calling my "uncommon sense" books. The others are:

1. Destination Eden - Eden Fruitarianism Explained

2. The Eden Fruitarian Guidebook

3. 2020 Vision - Veganism++

They do not require sequential reading as they are all complimentary tomes.

I have also written The first volume of my Autobiography:

Discovering Eden Fruitarianism - Awakening to Veganism

 And one Illustrated Kid's book:

Arnold Trevor Cirrus - Goes to the Congo

 

1 comments:

Ami said...

That’s great to hear. Hope all’s well with you.