1. Rational Reasons to Be FruitarianThe following posts cover fruitarianism from what I consider a rational common sense point of view:
Do we all have different nutritional needs?
Common sense view to our fundamental physiological fruitarian natures
2. Environmental Reasons to Be FruitarianThis one touches on the environmental benefits of fruitarianism:
Fruitarianism and the Environment
3. Ethical Reasons to Be FruitarianAnd this post briefly goes into the ethics of fruitarianism
Fruit wants to be eaten..
4. Physiological Reasons to Be FruitarianAnd for the anatomical physiological reasons behind a fruitarian diet see:
Raw Fruit: The Natural Food of Primates
Physiological/Biological Anatomy of a (fruitarian) Human
Another Physiological/Anatomical Comparison Chart.. this time with fruitarians..
5. Economical Reasons to Be FruitarianAnd I attempt here to prove that a fruit only diet can be very economical:
Isn't it expensive living on just fruit??
See the posts of what we eat on a monthly basis
7. Spiritual/Religious Reasons to Be FruitarianFor Spiritual and/or religious reasons to be fruitarian, see the links below:
Veganism/Fruitarianism and religion
PS have I missed any reason?
Previous Post - Send and Receive Faxes online
Next Post - Juice Feasting - June 2008