Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fruitarian Forums

I thought I'd blogged about this earlier, but apparantly I never did so..

Must have misplaced the post, as I'm sure I started to..

Anyhow, if you are in to a fruitarian, fruit only diet, and would like support and a community of others all aspiring or practising the same..

Then there are several forums and message boards you might visit:

Lena's Fruitarian Forum

The Fruitarian Nirvana Forum

The Frugivore Ning - In French

The I Heart Fruit forum

fruitarian thread in norwegian (can read, but must be registered to post)

Or alternatively, you might try: fruitarian.eu, another fruitarian forum run by my friend Rudolf in Spain..

In addition, you might like to check out the following fruitarian related threads in forums:

Sheffield (UK) Thread discussing Fruitarianism
A Fruitarian thread in A Vegan Forum
Fruitarian talks on an Animal Rights Forum

There is also Kveta's old fruitarian fruit revolution forum, which is still in existence although completely inactive, but still open to read at least (need to sign up first unfortunately).

I am sure there must be many many more too, if you know of any please post of them in the comments below..
thanks & regards,
Mango


Previous Blog Post - Interview with a fruitarian - Julian
      Next Blog Post - Crazy World News (1)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, unfortunate the amount of misguided information out there by so many people in alot of those discussions.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Mango. I find this information you gave very useful.

Hugs,

Filipe

Fruitarian Mango said...

Hi Tanawana and Filipe,
thanks for your comments.

Yes, I should have said, that the last links I posted were not really exactly profruitarian, and yes, full of a lot of misguided stuff..I was more hoping that some fruitarian pro comments might be added to them..

regards and hugs,
Mango.

Anonymous said...

I've been a fruitarian for a while now. It's been a good experience and a holy one actually. Being a person who has grown up with a butcher as a father and a mother that works in the local abbatoir also my brother is an Alaskan crab fisherman you might say its been a tough one.. I've convinced my best friends in the world Papaya and Ryvita my pet sheep to become fruitarian and support me in this god awful world of meat growing from the trees and falling from the sky. However amongst all the meat in the wild I have discovered this really raw website about Durian fruit and how to grow the fruit odourless. Check them out and let me know what you think Mango perhaps even Kveta's opinion.

http://www.durianpalace.com/
http://www.impulsegoddess.com/index.aspx

Have faith fruitarians and let us save the planet and convince all to become one of us!!!

Havo Kardo

Fruitarian Mango said...

hi Havo Kardo,

interesting background.. would you care to be interviewed?

i'm familiar with the durianpalace website, but have no idea why you would want to take the fragrance out of the durian.. (??!!) it's their pleasant aroma that makes them partly what they are..

not sure what the impulsegodess website link is about.. are you the owner, or just advertising it for other reasons?

peace,
mango