Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun Stuff - 4 - Free Trip to Mars..

Yeah, as if that's the place I'd rather be living..

Much as though I sometimes think "Stop the planet, I want to get off", Mars isn't exactly the kind of alternative place I'm envisioning.. So this post isn't really about going to Mars, or even leaving Earth - I figure I'll be here for a while yet..

No, it's just to let you know that if you were the slightest bit interested, Nasa will include your name on a microchip on the Mars Science Laboratory rover heading to Mars in 2011..


My certificate

To participate, head on over to The nasa website, and sign on up.

You can also see a world map, of others that are participating.. I signed up Kveta too.. just for the fun of it.. (she's still travelling in the Czech Republic). Maybe the Martians will spare us come the day of the revolution..


Kveta's Certificate

Actually, I shudder to think of the environmental resources used in powering whatever rocket NASA conjures up that heads to Mars.. Do I really want to be even a microchipical part of that? .. Too late now though, as I already have the certificates.. Doh!

Peace out,
Mango.

0 comments: