Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Naked Rambler - Steve Gough

Have you heard of The Naked Rambler?

No? Well, he's this ex british marine who's become somewhat infamous for walking the entire length of Great Britain with just his boots and hat.

Despite what first impressions might make you think, the guy's pretty switched on and does what he does for a reason.


Namely to tell the world that the human body is not something to be ashamed of..

Back when I used to run my forum, he joined us for a brief while, offering his worldly insights, and the guy is clearly pretty switched on (although I don't believe the same can be said for his diet).. Sadly though the world is too screwed up to understand his message, and he has been repeatedly imprisoned for failing to cover up..

I always say, if the great white spirit had wanted us to run around naked, we would have been born that way..

I hope you love the poetry in the video, it put a big smile on my face..

peace,
mango.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! LMAO! Very funny poem Mango! Thanks for sharing!

Fruitarian Mango said...

Hi Anonymous,
glad you liked it!

I just got news that Steve is once more back in Prison, read more here:

Naked Rambler is back behind bars

what irks me is that the judge puts the blame on Steve for costing the tax payers money, when clearly it is people like the judge himself that are the true criminals in this matter..

regards,
mango.