Evidence of our fruitarian natures:
1. Simply nothing tastes as good in it's raw natural state as fresh ripe good quality edible fruit.
2. Other than fasting, nothing cleanses us internally as does fruit.
3. Nothing else is as easy on the environment as fruit tree growing.
4. It is the food that the body finds easiest and quickest to digest.
5. The tree wants you to eat it's fruit. Doing so, with an appreciative frame of mind, will yield the highest results of giving the seed a good chance of cared survival.
5. Fruit is the highest of all foods. Both physically and spiritually.
6. Anatomically we are fruitarian beings.
7. A broad range of good quality fruits, cover all our physiological needs.
8. Little is as colourful and pleasing to the eye as a broad range of rainbow coloured fruits.
Mango the fruitarian.
Durians from our loal woolworths, selling at $3a kilo..
Blogged with Flock