Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Interview with a Fruitarian - 3 - White Flame

White FlameHi White flame, thanks for taking part in this interview, from your email address, I would hazard a guess that you are currently living in Poland, is that correct? Is that where you are from/grew up?

At the moment , yes I am living in Poland , but I often change places, I cant say that I’m tuned to this country, I grew up in Poland but also part of my childhood was in Africa so I speak English all my life and I can’t say that I feel rooted in any place. I had lived in UK for some time too.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are? If you are male or female?

I’m 32, male  

Do you have a blog or website or pictures of yourself online?

I’ve started some, but now I currently live without internet at home so I took off my website.

How long have you known about fruitarianism, and how did you hear of it?

It just came to me, I don’t really exactly remember. Fruitarianism was never a final goal for me, it was always a level I have to pass through  

Were you convinced that it was a good thing when you first heard of it, or did you have your doubts and disagree with it? When did you first realise that you wanted to live on fruit?

I evolved. When I heard about it I was ready for it. I felt really great eating only fruits from the beginning.

What I became aware of is that nowadays almost every thing what people eat it is really poisoning our body if you look at the way how food is being produced.

So fruitarianism seemed for me to make the least harm to our bodies, but it is not a perfect diet as most of the fruit we eat contains different chemical substances that shouldn’t be there.

I see also you have plans also to one day become breatharian, how long has that thought been in your head?

About seven years since I’ve heard of it , I just felt that this was for me. Since that time I practice intensively different spiritual techniques to achieve this. It may take up to two years more to reprogram everything I have to. It is a long process, at least for me.

What was your diet like while growing up?

Unfortunately, it was a traditional polish diet. My family eats meat and other stuff just like the whole world does. But since I was 18, I began to decide on myself and I left eating meat

Can you tell us a little about your health when you were eating the way you were, and how it has changed since being on an all fruit diet?

It changed meaningly , I felt much much better, especially when I left eating cereals, I wished I had done it earlier. I can not imagine that I could go a step back.

Are you married or have a partner, if so, what do they think of your choice of food? What about children, do you have any, and if so, what do they make of your new food outlook and aspirations?

I was in a relationship for the last five years it ended a while ago from different reasons that didn’t have anything to do with my life style.

She was a vegetarian and fully accepted my life style . For example it was natural for us that we ate separately. She accepted my goals and I was grateful for that. I can say it is not common for a girl to decide or agree with a situation like this. For most relationships eating together is a ritual that joins, unites.  We were able to live without that. We met at the time I already had been doing some experiments with fasting, so she knew what I was up to from the beginning.

I don’t have any children. And when I think of fostering children in a way I would like to. I  know the society in which I live in would make me serious problems. That is the reason of which I may never have ever any children. If I had, I think for sure I would have to move away to a different part of the world, and I will do it some day.

And how about your parents/are they still alive, what do they think of you going fruitarian?

Only my mother is alive and she has to live with it that her son is so weird and living that way.

My father died some years ago, I think it would be impossible to eat like this in his presence. He was very conservative. It was a great drama for him when I stopped eating meat and eggs. I just cannot imagine his reaction to fruitarian life style or inedia

Have you, or did you ever tell either of them, that you were heading for inedia too? If so, what was their reaction?

I was talking to them about it at the beginning when I first became fascinated with this , but they started to react so hysterically, so I decided to remain silent. Mass – hypnotic believes maybe very harmful and I don’t want to awake  those instincts and fears anymore. It’s better not to tell anyone about inedia until you fully succeed in the process, because when you’ve lived in that way for a longer period of time and you have proof that nothing bad happened they just have to accept the fact and let go of the fear easier.

Do you take any supplements or spirulina or stuff like that? Are you at all concerned about not getting enough calcium/protein/B12/whatevers??

No, never , I was always against all supplements. I ate spirulina some years ago for a short time but it was just for the taste, like a spice for me,

I know how the symptoms of lack of B12 may look like. I never had any of those symptoms.

The doctors just couldn’t understand how this is possible.

Have you ever suffered with cravings, or have you ever binge eaten? how did you deal with such times?

I don’t feel any need to eat anything else than fruits. When I accomplished a level I never felt any need to go back . When I left eating meat I never felt any desire to eat it anymore, the same was with leaving dairy products and later bread and so on.  

What does your typical day look like foodwise? And for how long have you been eating this way?

I am a fruitarian for a year and half. Before I was a vegetarian for 6 years, vegan for 2, fruits and cereals for 4.

I think I still eat because of my emotions and when I feel cold.

I don’t eat on specified hours. I eat from time to time, depending on lots of things

Do you have a good variety of fruit for you to choose from where you live now?

Yes

Have you ever met anyone (not online) who eats just fruit? Would they want to be interviewed?

Actually no, I have met some raw food eaters on the Rainbow Gathering but I don’t have any fruitarians among my friends now. Most of them are vegetarian or vegans. I think it’s time to change that.

Do you normally tell people how you eat? If so, what do you think is the most common question people ask you about your diet?

I don’t tell about it to people who I see that they are not ready to accept my philosophy.

For some it still seems impossible, I don’t intend to brake down their reality they live in. Every one needs and has his own time and his own evolution. I am able to lie to them about my eating if the situation requires so, because in some areas of the world telling the truth could be just dangerous and make conflicts with the local people. So, in specific situations I can eat different things, cleaning the food with just giving Reiki on it. But I won’t ever eat meat for anyone.

I talk about it freely among young people who show keen interest of how it is possible. Peoples reactions: for some I am crazy and they would dream to put me in a psychiatric hospital. And on the other hand for some I am a guru and they listen to me. I never try to convince any one to follow me. I’ve made this step by step and it took a long time for me to change. I like to inform people about there processes and the benefits of this way of living.

Do you have a favorite fruit?

Not really , maybe oranges are the queens of fruits for me  

Can you recall the first time you tried one?

No, It must have been in my baby years

Where and how do you see yourself living and eating in 10 years from now?

I won’t eat

But do you have any clear idea of where you would like to be living, and what you might be doing in your life, besides having left food behind?

I’ve seen your websites, I see you’ve been wandering around Spain and UK some time ago but you’ve moved to Sydney? Why there?

Australia is a great place to be on a fruit diet.. Besides, I came over hear to be with Kveta..

Welll yes, I can see that, Australia is a very good place for practicing Inedia, climate, sun, and there are some breatharians living there ( besides Jasmuheen of course) so I was thinking about moving there in few years time.

There are some non eating people in United States, Brazil, and I think the largest group of people is in India.

So I have a few options, I don’t know yet.

For sure I would like to have a few people like me around because I feel I just don’t tune to any one around me now.

I know one person in Poland that didn’t eat for two years, but he lives in a large city , I don’t like cities.

Yes, I think I know the guy you are talking about.. (possible reference to Joachim M Werdin)

Poland is too cold for me. And I had a situation this winter that I didn’t see the sun for the whole week!

The Mystery of 2012The other thing very important to me – I think even it is the most important reason to become an Inedian [Breatharian] is the 2012 prediction. And I think that Gods are inspiring me to stop eating just for me to feel safe, if any thing happens on earth – and there are scientific reasons for me to believe that something will happen – I will feel safe.

There was a time in my life when I was a student, and I once had a situation that I didn’t have any money to buy any food for the whole week (long story). I felt fear. I worried about my life, my survival. Then few months later I heard about breatharians I said “God, you really care about me, this is it!!!!" I felt a great relief, this is my answer to my questions, that there is an other way. This was it.

I am an outsider, I don’t want to bond myself with the system for life and death and be a slave of working for money all the time.

This is a perfect solution, if the system brakes down someday I’ll be able to survive, I wont go down with it.

On the other hand I have dreams, visions, and so (a few of the where very drastic) about 2012, so I don’t want to settle down anywhere for long before that year.

So what do you think you'll be doing then?

I spend lots of time on yogic practices and I don’t think that would change

Hollow EarthBesides – working for public – I am a musician, and I also heal people with Reiki and fire etc. so don’t think I will have problems with finding myself a goal. My other dream is “hollow earth” ( search google , lots about it)

I don’t cook, you don’t cook, so you know how it is to have at least 2 hours more of the day for yourself comparing to other people. Well I didn’t have any problems to manage this amount of time. And I will have more.

I’m still meditating on my new goals , I don’t know exactly yet what to do and where.

How do you feel if people tell you that you must be crazy, and that you can't possibly survive eating the way you do??

I think that those around me just got used to it. There is no one among my closest society now who would like to convince me to change my diet or life style. There was a time that my family was scared and made a lots of problems, but when they saw that I look alright they just stopped worrying about me. They do not understand this but they have to accept the fact they see on their own eyes

Finally, is there anything you'ld like to add as words of encouragement to those that are aspiring toward fruitarianism?

When you eat something fresh- you look and think fresh

When you eat something dry, your skins becomes more dry

For sure – as a fruitarian you will look younger and live longer and be more happy in your life.

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing interview...it is people like you that really inspire me and makes me knowing that I am not alone. It is a relief to see other beings in the Spiritual Path.
May your dreams come true White Flame.
And once again thank you Mango. You are doing a great job!
Big hug to you and to Kveta too.
Peace

Anonymous said...

Aye, I've read this interview quite a long time ago. Read it again.

Aye, I totally relate with the whole illusional money system, and how people would start freaking out and whatnot once they find out that one lives just fine, without food, or just on fruit.

It's so hard when one wishes to resolve things, even if in an urban setting, and then having already established a small network of people, and then wanting to just simply vanish and leave them, just to keep the fruitarian path a secret.

Yeah, it's so sad when people only believe in the "impossible" things if it happens, and by default, they will deny everything, even if it's harmony and peace in every step we walk. If one's stereotypical perceptions are broken, that changes them forever.

I guess I had friends, sure we may not agree on everything, I broke a few of their perceptions, even by mentioning my two 12 day consecutive fruit fasts I had in the past. A gawk of surprise from one of them.

Aye, I see what White Flame's getting at. It will take time, especially when it comes to "evolution" and self-realization of things. I guess my mistake was sharing my motivations of frtuiarinism aggressively, to somewhat a bigger crowd I trusted. Now it seems like I am deserted or ignored. So be it.


I just want to say, even if one is to go fruitarian in an urban setting, forced to compromise so much, having so much stuff in the household to deal with..etc...making money to resist against things like "rent" and so on...it is quite hard when it's usually on your own. Well, I won't give up.

I just felt like rambling all of what I said here anyhow. I feel good now.

Cheers to y'all, and never give up.

Wo Dao